Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Printing Approval Form
In order to have your poster printed at no charge by MSU Document Services, you MUST:
- Fill out the Student Poster Printing Approval Form below.
- Have the form signed by your faculty mentor/advisor and Joe Schubert, Rodney Watkins, or other *Approved Staff* of the Camden-Carroll Library.
Getting Your Poster Printed
RULES OF PRINTING:
- Poster must be submitted to MSU Document Services in PDF format.
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for printing.
- No posters will be printed without a “signed” approval form.
- Posters must be correct size (48'' wide by 42'' tall), formatted, and print ready when submitted to Document Services.
- Document Services will help students as much as possible but will not convert projects to PDF, design, resize, or trim-finish poster projects.
- Projects that do not meet print standards will be referred back to the mentor or Ray Bailey in CCL.
STEPS TO GETTING YOUR POSTER PRINTED:
Print out the Student Poster Printing Approval Form. Meet with your mentor and/or Joe Schubert of the Camden-Carroll Library to look over your final poster and get the approval form signed.
Take your finished PDF poster file (on a jump drive, CD-ROM, etc.) and your signed approval form to MSU Document Services in Allie Young Hall, Room 14. As noted above, please allow at least 24 to 48 hours for printing.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Rodney Watkins, Camden-Carroll Library, 606-783-9343
Jeff Bryant, Document Services, 606-783-2032
Brenda Dehart, Office of Undergraduate Research, 606-783-9399