Camden-Carroll Library is here to help you succeed.
Our historic building is open nearly 100 hours every week, so you can:
- reserve a study room for yourself or a group;
- collaborate with help from a SmartBoard;
- use the Learning Technology Lab in the Commons;
- get help finding sources at the Research Help Desk;
- read in the Quiet Zone;
- hang out in the LRC;
- grab a coffee and a salad at the café;
- or, just find a comfy chair and relax with some free Wi-Fi!
We have 5 floors spanning more than 112,000 square feet, filled with hundreds of thousands of print and online resources (and more!), so you only have to remember one thing: We Can Help.