Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Camden-Carroll Library is here to help you succeed.
Our historic building is open nearly 100 hours every week, so you can:
- reserve a study room for yourself or a group;
- collaborate with help from a SmartBoard;
- use the Learning Technology Lab in the Commons;
- get help finding sources at the Research Help Desk;
- read in the Quiet Zone;
- hang out in the LRC;
- grab a coffee and a salad at the café;
- or, just find a comfy chair and relax with some free Wi-Fi!
We have 5 floors spanning more than 112,000 square feet, filled with hundreds of thousands of print and online resources (and more!), so you only have to remember one thing: We Can Help.