Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Preventative steps taken by the CCL staff
The Camden Carroll Library staff has taken steps to better control the exposure and possible spread of Covid-19. These changes can be seen below:
- Frequently touched surfaces and partitions will be cleaned hourly if they are not in use.
- Seating and computers have been moved throughout the building to align with CDC social distance recommendations.
- 5th floor of the library tower will be closed.
- Lounge seating has been removed from public spaces to prevent social gathering.
- Staff will retrieve library items by request.
- Flow of movement arrows have been added to show the proper routes on each floor to insure social distancing.
- Markers have been placed six feet apart at public service desks, and other static spaces, to insure social distancing.
- Staff will take patron information at the circulation desk.
Adjusted Library Hours for Fall 2020
Sunday 1pm - 6pm
Monday 8am - 6pm
Tuesday 8am - 6pm
Wednesday 8am - 6pm
Thursday 8am - 6pm
Friday 8am - 6pm
What's expected of patrons?
Patrons will need to set an appointment to use library spaces. You can find the request form here. Patrons should adhere to the following changes if they wish to use library spaces.
- If you do not wear a mask you will not be permitted to use library spaces.
- No group gatherings of any size to guarantee social distancing.
- You must check in at the circulation desk to be seated.
- You must check out at the circulation desk so staff is aware your seat and surrounding areas need to be disinfected.
- Furniture cannot be moved in order to guarantee social distancing.
- Leave any library materials you have used, but do not plan to check out, at your seat so they can be properly quarantined.
- Follow flow of movement arrows to insure social distancing.
- Remain six feet apart, illustrated by markers on the floor, when waiting at public service points or the elevator.
- If you need to borrow library materials please request the items before coming to the building. If you are unsure of how to request items in our collection you can find step-by-step guide here.
- If the above policies and procedures are not followed, patrons will be asked to leave the building.