Skip to Main Content
The Camden-Carroll Library believes intellectual and experiential exploration is a key part of learning. We kept this in mind when we decided to purchase an Oculus Quest 2 for community use! This guide provides information on using the quest such as: rules, safety, and games available. We will be adding more content in the future so stay tuned for future developments!
Things you can do
- Let your inner artist out by creating 3D art that can be viewed from all angles.
- Travel space and our planet to see things you've never seen before.
- Learn the perspectives of others with our available experiences.
- Distract yourself with fun games.
- Get a workout in with one of our workout games.