Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Learning Technology Lab (LTL)
Location: The LTL is located in the Library Commons, 1st Floor West.
- multimedia software and equipment
- website assistance
- PowerPoint assistance
- video capture and editing
- scanning assistance
- word processor and web browsing assistance
Learn more on the LTL Guide.
For group instruction: contact Joe Schubert at 606-783-2160
To view and reserve available equipment, such as cameras and laptops, visit our online Equipment Reservation Calendar.
Printing, Copying & Scanning at CCL
Stations can be found near the LTL and LRC
- Printing (1st floor) - 7¢ for black and white; 50¢ for color
- Copying (1st floor) - 7¢ for black and white; 50¢ for color
- Scanning (1st floor) - Free