Skip to main content
- The library building will open for the summer beginning July 6th. The hours will be limited from 10am to 2pm. Only the Circulation Desk area inside the front doors will be freely accessible to the public. All services, materials, and appointments should be requested at the Circulation Desk. Staff will retrieve requested materials and bring them to the Circulation Desk. Librarians and staff in other areas of the library will be available by appointment.
- We have created a new curbside pickup service.
- Use the options under 'Ask For Help' to contact library staff for help with the library's online resources or with your research.
- Use our recently revised DIY Research Guide for the best ways to navigate our website.
- Journal articles indexed in our databases (but not available online) can still be gotten through our Request It Service. Here are instructions on how to request such articles.
- When you request appointments for help with your research, we are prepared to use WebEx, but we will try to accommodate you if you use something else.
- Items that are due can be deposited in the book drop located on the loading dock behind the library.
COVID-19 -- Information Resources
Encyclopedia of Virology - 2008 Serves as the largest single reference source of current research in virology. It covers biological, molecular, and medical topics concerning viruses in animals, plants, bacteria and insects.
Encyclopedia of Immunology - 2004 Provides a broad scope and high level of expertise to the many aspects of the field of immunology and related areas, including microbiology, virology, and parasitology.