Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To request an item from our catalog:
- Type your keywords into the main search box on our page.
- Click on the title for the item you're looking for.
- The 'Request It" button should be available for every item in the catalog. If it's a book, it will look like this:
- After logging in, you will reach the request form. Everything will be automatically added into the form except for some key information.
- Answer whether we own the item or not, and then you will select curbside pickup as seen below.
- Click submit request.
We will contact you when the book is ready and schedule a pickup time.