Resources for Information Systems students and faculty.
Last Updated: Jul 22, 2014
When you are searching in the Library's databases look first for a link to a PDF file.
If no PDF link is available look for the button.
This button allows you to:
- See if the article is available online in ANY of the Library's databases, not just the one you are using.
- Search the Library's Catalog to see if the article is available in the library (if it is not online).
- Automatically do an interlibrary loan request if the article is not available online or in the library.
- ABI/INFORM Research
Business information from articles appearing in professional publications, academic journals, and trade magazines published worldwide.
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) Digital Library
Full text of every article ever published by ACM and bibliographic citations from major publishers in computing.
- Business Source Premier: BSP Interface
Offers indexing and abstracting for nearly 2000 business periodicals along with online full-text for nearly 1300 of those titles -- which include a number of scholarly journals. The BSI interface offers easy access to company, industry, country, and market reports.
- Dissertations & Theses: Full Text
Indexes doctoral dissertations accepted at accredited U.S. institutions since 1861. It selectively covers Master's Theses, Canadian dissertations, and British and other European dissertations going back to 1637. Nearly half of the records link to the full-text document.
- Academic Search Complete
This is a largest multi-disciplinary database to which an academic library can subscribe. It contains 9,000 full-text journals (with 7,850 of them peer-reviewed). Searchable cited references are provided for more than 1,400 journals.
- Gale Directory Library
Is a platform which allows researchers to use traditional print directories like a database and sort and export data to analyze or generate mailing lists.