The library uses the Eagle ID for access to most of its online resources and services - exceptions are in the other boxes on this page.
On computers inside the campus network it is often not necessary to log in to many of the resources. But users connecting from home will always need to authenticate.
Examples of library resources or services using the Eagle ID are:
- Subscription Databases
- Databases Lists under the Library Button in Blackboard Courses
- Linked Articles in WorldCat
- Linked Articles under the "Get it" button
- Course Reserves
- Interlibrary Loan (ILLIAD)
Access to most of the library's electronic resources is limited (by contracts and license agreements) to currently enrolled students and currently employed staff and faculty.
Kentucky Virtual Library
If you are off-campus, click on this line to get the login and password to gain access to the KYVL databases. You must enter your Eagle ID first.
Please be aware that most of the databases offered through the Kentucky Virtual Library are available using CCL's database list.
To renew items online or place holds it is necessary to use the Classic Catalog.
1) Click into "Classic Catalog"
2) Click on "My Account" (or any of the other "My..." tabs).
3) Type in your Eagle ID (including the 'm')
4) enter your own last name as the password.
If you have difficulty getting these special features to work, call the library Circulation Desk at 783-5490.